Restoring blood sugar levels WILL NOT fix diabetes…
Restoring blood sugar levels WILL NOT fix diabetes or get you off the diabetic - Heart Disease - Alzheimer's disease path.
This is a hash reality, especially for the nutritionists, nutritionally minded medical doctors, chiropractors, and naturopaths and nutrition enthusiasts out there.
Diabetes is not a blood sugar problem. It is not even an insulin (hormone) problem..... as I often have said.
No, I am not changing my stance, but let's look at this:
Diabetes, as in the systemic pathological state and disease is due to a combination of the following:
- Liver function and structural changes: Fatty liver, glycogen inflexibility, glucagon (hormonal) feedback control issues.
- Pancreas problems part 1: Insulin. Insulin secretion phase one response, Beta cell damage that produce insulin, Alpha cell damage that insulin acts on and regulates glucagon.
- Pancreas problems part 2: Pancreatic enzyme production and secretion exhaustion/dysfunction.
- Early digestive track dysfunction of regulating stomach acid, the incretin response, and digestive motility (fast not slow).
- Systemic insulin overexposure: cellular receptor changes, cross reaction to other hormones like cortisol, thyroid hormone, and sex hormones (estrogen and testosterone).
If these 5 areas are not addressed and CHANGED physiologically, the systemic pathology that drives diabetes and causes it's many complications, heart disease, weight issues, and Alzheimer's WILL STILL progress.....even in the presence of "normal" blood sugar levels and weight loss.
READ THAT AGAIN: Diabetes...."WILL STILL progress.....even in the presence of "normal" blood sugar levels and weight loss."
Balancing blood sugar with diet, even a great diet, or with products, medications, shakes or the like, in most cases, will help you feel a bit better, look a bit better, but over time will give you a false sense of healing and security as the bigger systemic problem grows and progresses.
This is why neither forcing blood sugar into a "normal range" or just losing weight has shown to have much effect on the development of diabetes, heart disease, heart attacks, or dieing prematurely.
All of the above can be reversed to some extent and in many fully. It takes a very specific plan, time, a combination of strategies at different times, can only be done naturally, and goes way beyond balancing blood sugar.
I don't want anyone out there dealing with this issue, giving it their all, only to stay on the same path in the long run when there is a chance to get off the path and write a new map for your health and future.
We can do better my friends!
P.S. Start checking your morning fasting blood glucose levels and those of your family immediately!!!!
P.P.S. Do you feel like you've tried EVERYTHING? Feel like you've been let down? I understand! If you want to see if I can personally help you in your health journey... schedule a call with me and let's discuss what you've been through and where you are now... where you want to get... and how I can help you get there. >> CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A PRIVATE PHONE CALL WITH ME <<